- 【LCD Display Non Contact Voltage Tester】 Practical and Convenient Tool to Test Electrical Lines, Accurately Detects AC Voltage Ranging from 12V/48V to 1000V, And Distinguish them into 3 Voltage Levels: Low, Moderate, High (Green Light Indicates Low Voltage; Red Light Indicates High Voltage which can be Dangerous to Body)
- 【Adjustable Sensitivity】 Different Voltage Test & Dual Range Testing, Distinguish the Live and Null Wire through Different Frequency Alarm Sound; The Default AC Voltage Measurement Range is 48-1000V, it can also Measure 12-1000V by Adjusting the Sensitivity, Which Meets the Need for Selecting the Most Suitable Sensitivity before Testing on Different Occasions and Objects
- 【LED light and Low Voltage Indicator】 The Shining Prompt of Low Voltage LED and Alarm can Warn you to Replace the Battery in time, While the White LED Light Allows Operating even on Dark Environment; Auto Power Off after no Operation for 5 minutes to Save Energy
- 【Ensure Your Overall Safety】 It will Flash and Beep when the Device Close to AC Voltage Greater during the Specified Voltage Range without Touch the Measured Object, and also with the Beep Sound and LCD to Indicate to Support enough Safety Measuring Application
- 【CE CAT IV 600V RoHS Certificate】 A Professional Tester, It is Perfectly Suitable for DIYers, Hobbyists and Home Owners, It Helps You Make the First and the Most Important Safety Check
Good Safety Tool
Great tool for diagnosing AC voltage. A must have for those do it yourselfers and troubleshooting electrical issues.
This is a great tool for the home owner, should be one in every tool box.
Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester
Practical and Convenient Tool to Test Electrical Lines, Accurately Detects AC Voltage Ranging from 12V to 1000V
Press the power key and keep up for more than 1 second. The bee buzzed, the screen lit up and entered the test state. When the power on, power key was pressed and the bee turned to shut down.
When it senses the voltage around, it start beeping, even though the tester pen hasn't touched the item. As more closer, it beeps stronger.
Safely Sound & Light Alarm:
Voltage frequency can be distinguished by beep and LED indicator. It's loud enough to hear over moderate machine equipment noise.
Small in size, easy to store in tool box or carry in your pocket.
Product Size: 6.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches
Range of AC Voltage: 48V-1000V (Manual Mode)/12V-1000V(Auto Mode)
Frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm
Voltage levels: low, moderate, high
Low-voltage indicator lamp: Yes
Security Level: CE CAT. III 1000V/ CAT. IV 600V
Please mind before using:
1.When detect the same null wire, why sometimes the beep sound’s frequency and the number of the grids on the LCD is different?
If the live and null wire are too close, the tester pen will still beep quickly than normal when it detects null wire, this is because the live wire is too close that cause the pen detect its strong voltage.
This also explains why sometimes all the sockets of outlet will beep at the same speed when detects the outlet. When detect the live/null wires, better apart the two wires to a certain distant.
2. Adjustable Non Contact Voltage Tester:
AC 48V-1000V/ 12V-1000V, It will flash and beep when the device close to AC voltage greater during the specified voltage range without touch the measured object, and also with the beep sound and LED to indicate to support enough safety measuring application.
Q: What is the default setting? And how to change the sensibility?
A: The default setting is 48V-1000V. Simply short press the "S" button, then the button will lit,which is under 12V-1000V sensibility.
White LED illumination lamp Allows Operating even on Dark Environment
1 x Voltage Tester Pen
1 x Integrated Owner's Manual
2 x AAA 1.5V Batteries
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.